Who are my clients?
I work with motivated individuals who are either in need of assistance in their current employment situation, or are planning ahead to continue working in the stage of life formerly known as retirement. Most of my clients have been managers in Corporate America and want work that ignites their passion, touches their spirit and doesn’t feel like work.
My ideal clients have experience, expertise, and want to make a respectable income. It is men and women who are up-to-something and who value the collaboration and support that only a coach can provide.
Who is coaching for?
My program is best for someone who is looking for more than just another job. Yes, even in “this” economy, if you are willing to accept “any” job, you will be able to find one. But you don’t need coaching for that. So, coaching will help you if you’re–
- Eager to change the part(s) of your life that no longer fit (including your work) and reinvent them.
- Looking for a guide who clearly sees who you are, who you’re capable of becoming and all the amazing options that are open to you.
- Ready for someone to listen to your ideas and ask questions that push you into a higher level of thinking and acting.
- Willing to be held accountable for taking your dreams into DOING and putting your words into ACTION so you’ll land where you want to land!
Who is coaching NOT for?
Coaching is not for everyone. Coaching is for people who want it and are determined to make a change. If you’re not committed to learn new skills, let go of old ways of doing things, face your fears, explore different options and opportunities, then coaching is not for you.
What do I get for my investment?
You get absolutely nothing if you don’t do the work. If you’re not ready to roll up your sleeves and get down and dirty, please don’t waste your time (or mine) trying to move forward in your life with encore career coaching.
However, if you want a career coach (who’s made a successful transition herself) by your side mentoring you every step of the way, giving you sound information about which resources to use, what plan to follow, which strategy is most effective and what potholes and pitfalls to avoid—this is what you get for your investment.
What results can I expect?
Your results depend on how much work you choose to do and how well you do your agreed-upon steps in between our sessions. My commitment will match your own and I am fully committed to seeing my clients through to their goals.
I hear people occasionally comment, “I feel like I should be able to do this myself by reading one of my self-help books.” But without someone to challenge your thinking and pushing you out of your comfort zone, your growth may be limited.
COACHING PROGRAM OPTIONS
Although one-to-one coaching allows the maximum customization designed just for you, this may not be affordable to everyone. I have developed two other programs to assist you achieve your goals.
Get it Done!
Do you have something you’ve been wanting to accomplish (perhaps for years), but there seems to be an ever-constant stream of distractions that get in your way? Whether you’re trying to lose weight or discover a new career–accountability works.
This primarily virtual 3-month program includes:
- Initial consultation with me to identify a realistic 3 month goal and initial steps.
- You check-in weekly by email; followed by comments/suggestions from me.
- Unlimited email volley and occasional short 5-10 minute calls for questions/direction.
- One laser-focused 30 minute coaching session; scheduled at your request.
- Additional coaching sessions scheduled by request and billed separately.
Do you feel there is something more, but don’t know what that is? Then check out Discover your passion under the Services tab designed just for you!
These days with so many people out of work, your friends and family may comment how lucky you are to have a job. And while you appreciate having a paycheck, you and I know it’s not without its own challenges. Do any of these describe you…
- With so many budget cuts, you are doing more work with no extra pay. How do you handle it all?
- You’ve been told you could go far, but your boss is too busy to mentor you.
- You need to “manage” your boss.
- You need help to prepare for your next performance review.
If any of these (or other reasons) sound like you, then contact me for a free serving session. We can decide whether one of my career mastery programs is right for you. I have designed customizable career packages that are affordable and suitable whether you are in administration, production, or management.
If none of the programs listed above “call out to you,” I accept a limited number of private clients. This program is crafted in collaboration with my client which include:
- An initial discovery session.
- Three sessions each month–45-60 minutes each.
- Unlimited email volley between sessions.
- Occasional 5-10 minute calls for support or brainstorming.
- You complete a pre-session check-in form to highlight progress, challenges and how you want to focus our next coaching session.
- Assignments will be agreed-upon after each session for the next few weeks.
|Do you accept credit cards?Yes, that is the only type of payment I accept. PayPal, MasterCard, Visa and American Express.I’m ready to go. How do we get started?
Contact me at email@example.com to set up an initial consultation with me. I’ll answer any questions and determine if you’re a good match for one of my coaching programs.